Thursday, April 12, 2007

Drew Bledsoe has retired ... What about being a QB coach?

Shawn Medeiros
Sports Editor

Ever wonder why the quarterbacks Bledsoe got beat out by were so good?
Well I think it had something to do with Deadly Drew himself.
OOO yeah Mo Lewis I still want your jersey retired at Gillette. That was my aside for this blog.
I have always been a Drew basher, but I think now I need to give him some credit.
Bledsoe's classy attitude and superb performance in that AFC Championship game is remarkable considering he was not the starter.
After that Brady's career takes off.
Drew goes to the Cowboys.
Sidelined or benched ... that is your opinion.
Romo becomes a great quarterback last year.

So that makes one think. What happens if he became some kind of coach? Could he be more successful in that situation?
This is all just a thought or a glance at the future. All I know is that whenever he was a "backup" QB the quarterback in his place thrived.

That is all im saying.

Just a hint Drew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could bledsoe return with the falcons?

http://sportsdopes.com/?p=46